I am a professional nonprofit management presenter and an advocate and speaker for women’s heart disease awareness and women’s heart health.
I serve as a national and local American Heart Association Go Red for Women spokesperson. Sample heart health speaking engagements:
- Corporate wellness presenter for Merchant and Gould, Presbyterian Homes, US Bank, Trissential, Dunwoody Institute, Hot Mama, and Allianz, among several others.
- Wellness conference keynote speaker.
- Speaker for multiple Go Red for Women & American Heart Association events.
- Speaker at United Hospital Foundation “Celebrating the Hearts of Women” and the Women’s Health Leadership Trust.
I would be thrilled to speak to your group or organization about women’s heart health. You can contact me at jen [at] jenthorson [dot] com.
I am also a highly-rated and engaging presenter regarding several nonprofit management topics. Professional presentations include:
- “Working with GenX Bosses” training for Habitat for Humanity Minnesota about Generation X as leaders and managers.
- “On a Dime with No Time” – communication planning and execution for nonprofits at Habitat for Humanity Minnesota professional development conference.
- “Here we are now: Generation X as volunteers” – engaging this often-overlooked generation in volunteer support of mission-driven nonprofits at Minnesota Association of Volunteer Administration annual conference.
- Keynote address on the impact of volunteerism, City of New Brighton
If your group or organization is interested in presentations regarding nonprofit leadership, marketing, market research, communications, or generations at work or as volunteers, contact me at jen [at] jenthorson [dot] com.