In 2004, Hamline University celebrated its 150th anniversary. I led a creative and professional team that developed and executed an award-winning, year-long public relations, alumni relations, and fundraising campaign that reached every key audience.
- Met and exceeded $150 million campaign
- 26% increase in new alumni donors
- Events attended by 12,083 people (addressable alumni base is 24,000)
- 35 major media placements, including four full-length features in metro dailies, two editorials, and a news “extra” feature on the leading Twin Cities newscast.
- 13.8 million gross impressions in the Twin Cities metro area.
- 853 alumni attended an event who had never attended an alumni event in the past.
- Advancement and fundraising case strategy
- Six major events
- Feature videos
- Historical exhibits
- Print collateral
- Web, email
- Identity system
- Signage, banners
- Alumni Relations
- Facilities Services